All (men & women) are warmly invited to this community Sweat Lodge Ceremony, to gather together and pray.
* If you are sponsoring someone to attend, please make sure they are well informed on etiquette and self care, please read the following: https://circlesofempowerment.org/sweat-lodge/
* Please arrive by 11:00am, when we will cover the Lodge. We anticipate going in at around noon.
* As always, time is approximate, depending on the fire/rocks. Ceremony typically runs several hours so please plan accordingly.
* Please come hydrated and bring plenty of drinking water.
* Please note the parking sign that directs all cars to park along La Vida Road.
* Donations of fire wood and water are always appreciated.
* Suggested Donations of $20 or more help cover costs, but are not required to attend.
* All are welcomed to bring a nourishing potluck item to share afterwards.
* This is a trash-free potluck so please bring your own personal eating & serving utensils. Pack it in and pack it out, all trash leaves with you.
Please call Hua Anwa at Circles of Empowerment for any questions around timing, ceremonial etiquette, protocols, or if you would like to sponsor a guest. (805) 481-0892
For more enrichment, take Hua's class, Empowerment Through Ritual and Ceremony. Contact Hua for next available date.
Please enjoy some additional information as well as Hua's teaching around the Lodge: https://circlesofempowerment.org/sweat-lodge/